ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 depenent visa - question on fund maintenance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aramaswa
Newly Registered

Tier 1 depenent visa - question on fund maintenance

Post by aramaswa » Wed May 26, 2010 3:12 am

Hi,

I have got my tier 1 general approved last week and now I'm applying dependent visa for my spouse. We have a joint account where the funds are maintained. Should we submit a joint declaration clarifying that we both can use the fund? If not please let me know what should the declaration state.

At the time of my application I had submitted a NOC from my spouse. Now since Im applying for the dependent should I submit an NOC form my side or is the old NOC valid for applying dependent visa.

Thanks

vks

Re: Tier 1 depenent visa - question on fund maintenance

Post by vks » Wed May 26, 2010 8:27 am

aramaswa wrote:Hi,

I have got my tier 1 general approved last week and now I'm applying dependent visa for my spouse. We have a joint account where the funds are maintained. Should we submit a joint declaration clarifying that we both can use the fund? If not please let me know what should the declaration state.

At the time of my application I had submitted a NOC from my spouse. Now since Im applying for the dependent should I submit an NOC form my side or is the old NOC valid for applying dependent visa.

Thanks
If you can prove that you are in relation, then you may use your account or the joint account with your wife. NOC not required!
Regards,
vks