ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advance Salaries Transferred

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Immigrant06

Advance Salaries Transferred

Post by Immigrant06 » Wed May 26, 2010 10:29 am

Hi

I have to apply for my wife and planned to attach salary slips for last one year but I was wondering that in last year july I transferred the slaaries of july, august and september in the month of july as I am also director of my company.

Now my salary slips will be 3 but those will be appearing in one month bank statement.

Should I also mention in the cover letter for this or just leave it? Is this a problem?

Best regards

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed May 26, 2010 11:20 am

first of all you dont require to submit 1year payslips for ur wife's visa.. at the most you can include 3-6months to be safe..

But to answer ur question.. it is not a problem if 3months salaries are showwn in 1bankstatement as long as the NET SALARY Matches exactly

Immigrant06

Post by Immigrant06 » Wed May 26, 2010 12:03 pm

Thanks very much ramesh.

merci

Post by merci » Thu May 27, 2010 11:58 pm

they are corroborating the net payment amount to the account with the amount written on your slaary slip.

If the all three payment is paid totally as one payment.Then the net amount seems on your salary slip and bank statement will not corroborate.

If those salaries is been paid seperately to your account but in advance then you are ok. I don't know bout advance payments if yo need to explain.

we had rejection because of that trust me.

Immigrant06

Post by Immigrant06 » Fri May 28, 2010 9:56 am

Hi merci

Thanks.

Actually salaries of July, august and sept were paid separately (3 different payments/transactions) in the month of july. Only thing is that those were in advance.