ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Booking

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mrs Khan

ILR Booking

Post by Mrs Khan » Wed May 26, 2010 5:53 pm

I am due for my ILR i have two dependents - Im interested to book premium service but need to know if i have to get an appointment for my dependents also or their presence is not essential-
Please note its ILR under HSMP JR Case.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 26, 2010 6:00 pm

Is any of the dependent a child over 18?

regards

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Wed May 26, 2010 7:21 pm

You will need to book all under a family slot, create separate IDs for each if you choose to book online, only over 18 need to attend, rest including spouse need not.
BW

Mrs Khan

Post by Mrs Khan » Wed May 26, 2010 8:08 pm

Thank you for your replies. I was in a hurry and only booked myself and then realized i should have booked the family slot. now the problem is i cannot find any nearest dates available. is it possible to edit and include them now ? or do i have to call UKBA ,cancel this one and will have to book new appointment.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Thu May 27, 2010 1:43 am

Bookings cant be edited. You will have to cancel it by phone, then try to get the correct appointement over the phone or online.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Thu May 27, 2010 6:53 pm

I suggest you call UKBA on phone and request them to include your dependents, if all under 18 , I am sure they will oblige.
BW