ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU1 - No mention in letter of temporary stamp of any kind??

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Monifé

EU1 - No mention in letter of temporary stamp of any kind??

Post by Monifé » Thu May 27, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi guys

We received the letter from our solicitors today that our application was received in INIS on 11 May 2010. Thats all the letter said.

It didnt say anything about going to GNIB to get temporary stamp 3 or 4 or temporary residence card.

Is this a mistake or will another letter follow? They really are taking their time :(
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Thu May 27, 2010 11:19 pm

I had same satiation when i submitted my EU1 application 7 months ago.So what I did send email to them and requested them to send me some letter to get register with GNIB.I got Letter from them after 2 days.So its better to write them email or letter.Hopefully they will reply you soon as they did in my case.
BEST OF LUCK...

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Fri May 28, 2010 7:37 am

Thanks roddy.

Glad to know it wasnt just us. Sent them email last night and going to send letter on monday so hopefully will hear a reply next week. Hope he can get a stamp 4.

Thanks
beloved is the enemy of freedom, and deserves to be met head-on and stamped out - Pierre Berton

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Fri May 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Solicitor forgot to give us other letter requesting more documents before they even accept it for processing.

"Evidence EU is in employment"

Eh I sent employment contract

"and PRTB"

I also sent that

What more do they want!!!

roddy1984

Post by roddy1984 » Fri May 28, 2010 7:48 pm

Monife they dont need any other documents if they issue you the letter that your application was received.Just request them to issue you a letter to get register with GNIB. Hopefully then you will have that letter soon and if they will require any additional documents, they will write you.

koded

Post by koded » Fri May 28, 2010 8:49 pm

I think something is really going wrong at the Eu treaty right section. When one submit a/some document(s) they will want you to resubmit the documents again. just like what is happening to you, monife.
if I were you I will package that again and resend to them again and make mention tht those documents were submitted before.
Well, we shall see if after 1 june that things will start normal even with their stamp 3.
Personally I have submit some documents many times because they keep mentioning it. which means they dont look at the documents before issuing letter.

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Fri May 28, 2010 9:50 pm

thats right,,,,, they told me my eu1 rufused last friday but they did not told me reason ,,, stil i have not get any refused official letter, yet,,,,,some thing wrong this dept,,,,,,

Monifé

Post by Monifé » Fri May 28, 2010 10:47 pm

Thanks guys.

Yeah they really are incompetent! I think Ben and a few guys here could do that whole departments job much better, and single handedly!!

I was thinking, maybe they want a little more proof than employment contract, because I only started employment 2 weeks ago. I have letter from employer today and 1 payslip so will send them on too.

They also asked for my partners (non-EU) passport. But the GNIB seized it well over 2 months ago to check its authenticity and have yet to return it. My solicitor sent a letter saying that it is in the same building and if they want it, they should get it, seeing as GNIB have not responded to us or gave it back to us.

She said all we can do on that part is send letter again saying that GNIB have it, along with receipt for it, and ask them to get it themselves and then return it to us.

So bureaucratic!!