ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Multiplier for Previous earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

icharlesd
Newly Registered

Tier 1 - Multiplier for Previous earnings

Post by icharlesd » Thu May 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Im working for an indian company in UK of the past 12 months. However I will be leaving for Indian next month. Can I apply for Tier1 in India with Indian Salary alone without disclosing any pound earnings and use uplift factor ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 28, 2010 3:33 am

icharlesd wrote:Im working for an indian company in UK of the past 12 months. However I will be leaving for Indian next month. Can I apply for Tier1 in India with Indian Salary alone without disclosing any pound earnings and use uplift factor ?
:roll:
You may .... and risk being banned from entering UK for 1-10 years for using deception!

regards

icharlesd
Newly Registered

Post by icharlesd » Fri May 28, 2010 9:13 am

hi, Please note I'm not going to be in deception mode which I would not prefer to and will not .

Im going to disclose the fact that in a note saying that my UK allowances in pounds arent inlcluded, and only my Indian earnings in INR is disclosed and a uplift factor is applied to it ....

icharlesd
Newly Registered

Post by icharlesd » Fri May 28, 2010 10:48 am

icharlesd wrote:hi, Please note I'm not going to be in deception mode which I would not prefer to and will not .

Im going to disclose the fact that in a note saying that my UK allowances in pounds arent inlcluded, and only my Indian earnings in INR is disclosed and a uplift factor is applied to it ....

Hi, Is this OK ?

icharlesd
Newly Registered

Post by icharlesd » Fri May 28, 2010 1:37 pm

Hi, Do you have any to comment on if i apply with a note saying that my UK earnings is an allowance and im not including it as part of previous earnings calculation, however using my Indian salary received in INR with a multipler ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 28, 2010 1:42 pm

No offence, but your (recent) queries clearly reflect that you haven't bothered to even glance through (forget reading) the policy guidance for the immigration categories you intend to apply for.

Suggest you read the policy guidance(s) *carefully*.

regards

gordon

Post by gordon » Fri May 28, 2010 1:58 pm

icharlesd wrote:
icharlesd wrote:hi, Please note I'm not going to be in deception mode which I would not prefer to and will not .

Hi, Is this OK ?
It is not okay at all, on a number of levels.

Your statement would indicate that you received UK allowances, from which a caseworker would infer that you were working in the UK in that period, and not in India. Moreover, your passport and employment-visa records would also indicate that you were working in the UK in that period. Finally, any verification would confirm that you were working in the UK during that period, and that you were receiving allowances for that period on that basis.

Misrepresenting the information to suggest that you were living and working in India (and thus eligible for the earnings uplift) when in fact you were living and working in the UK, would very properly be labelled 'deception'.

Please consult Tier 1 guidance p 24:
Adjusting overseas earnings

131. To reflect differences in income levels across the world, the income level required to score points varies depending on where the applicant was working at the time he/she earned the money [...]

132. The country in which the applicant has physically undertaken the work, rather than his/her nationality, the currency payment is made in or the country in which payment is made, determines the income band against which we will assess the earnings.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Tier 1 - Multiplier for Previous earnings

Post by aliq09 » Sun May 30, 2010 8:24 am

icharlesd wrote:Im working for an indian company in UK of the past 12 months. However I will be leaving for Indian next month. Can I apply for Tier1 in India with Indian Salary alone without disclosing any pound earnings and use uplift factor ?

Hi ,

You can apply from india with uplift factor of 1 as you earned all in UK being physically present here . Secondly , do not try to hide any thing in one way or another they will find it :) ....
Thanks

Ali

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 - Multiplier for Previous earnings

Post by aspirant99 » Sun May 30, 2010 9:17 am

Bro DONT take the risk AT ALL..if you are short of points by including only allowances why don't you try to combine the allowances and indian salary ..Then use a uplift of 1..I am sure you can work it out that way..good luck :)