ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Multiple identities and CRB check

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

infini001
Newly Registered

Urgent Nationality query!

Post by infini001 » Fri May 28, 2010 12:40 pm

my friend got a conviction on an alias about 2 yrs ago.recently he got arrested for another offence which was later discharged.Now would the police link his alias with his real name has they found out about his alias after been finger printed? The question is if homeoffice conduct crb check on his real name,would it bring up the old conviction?

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Fri May 28, 2010 12:54 pm

What exactly was he arrested for and convicted first time? What was the sentence? fine/prison, community service, caution?

What exactly was he arrested for the second time?

infini001
Newly Registered

Post by infini001 » Fri May 28, 2010 1:00 pm

he was arrested for engaging in public disorder,and was given 6months community service (on his alias) his second arrest was for abusing a police officer but was release without charge,after they took his finger print,they found out that he's got a previous name.what normally happen,would they link it? but when he received another letter from the police there was no mentioning of the alias

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Fri May 28, 2010 1:23 pm

Yes. His pnc record will hold his name and alias. There is no getting away with it. plus it will be on the record that the person deceived the police in past about his real name. If this person applies for nationality before his sentence is spent, he will definately be refused. Actually due to using deception with police, his chances of ever getting British Citizenship are slim, even after his sentence is spent.
Last edited by mrlookforward on Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

infini001
Newly Registered

Post by infini001 » Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 pm

you 100% sure about that?

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Fri May 28, 2010 1:26 pm

infini001 wrote:you 100% sure about that?
I will just ignore this question of yours.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri May 28, 2010 2:25 pm

mrlookforward wrote:Yes. His pnc record will hold his name and alias. There is no getting away with it. plus it will be on the record that the person deceived the police in past about his real name. If this person applies for nationality before his sentence is spent, he will definately be refused. Actually due to using deception with police, his chances of ever getting British Citizenship are slim, even after his sentence is spent.
Agreed, the OP's mate is fooked, and good riddance to bad rubbish....
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Fri May 28, 2010 2:33 pm

I dont hate people for comitting some silly petty crimes if they have an intention to mend their ways. Everyone deserves a second chance. We all do something illegal at some point in our lives.

What I dont have any sympathy with is persistent criminal behaviour and then trying to cheat the system by using or assuming false IDs. By employing this techniques they prove that they are hell bent on causing criminality and are well aware of their actions.

infini001
Newly Registered

Post by infini001 » Fri May 28, 2010 2:40 pm

The system's design to f*uck you over.to get you done for anything silly that should just have been a warning.Why won't you look for a way to beat the system too? Got dealt a bad hand as if it was your fault.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Fri May 28, 2010 2:49 pm

infini,
everyone has been there. i have been there too. didnt like getting parking tickets when I lived in a flat where there wasnt much parking outside. forgot to pay council tax and got summons from the court to eithe pay full amount or appear in court. I didnt use someone elses id to avoid paying the council tax. I could have used a friends id and pretented that i only moved in 3 days ago. But no, I immediately paid the amount in full. From then on, i started paying my council tax bill by direct debit to ensure I am on the right side of then fence. A line has to be drawn. otherwise this country will become like a lawless land where everyone does what they feel is right.
And yes, I decided to move to a place where there was parking for may car, and never got a parking ticket again.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri May 28, 2010 2:53 pm

infini001 wrote:The system's design to f*uck you over.to get you done for anything silly that should just have been a warning.Why won't you look for a way to beat the system too? Got dealt a bad hand as if it was your fault.
Look mate, ur 'friend' seems to be a right knob based on what you've said so why don't we just enjoy the fact he's been caught and on his way home?

Good riddance to bad rubbish.....

infini001
Newly Registered

Post by infini001 » Fri May 28, 2010 2:55 pm

That's a different ball game.i'm talking about being arrested for silly thing.I've seen where a Caucasian male curse at police and never get arrested.Or even causing a public mayhem and still wasn't a big deal.My coloured friend do this and he was massively dealt with. Reading the statistic the other day,found out that black people make up of less that 3% of the population,and 77% of them have their details on pnc database.and reverse was the case to others.
Last edited by infini001 on Fri May 28, 2010 2:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

infini001
Newly Registered

Post by infini001 » Fri May 28, 2010 2:58 pm

Guru,
I've read many post here where you were being praised for ur intelligence.I'm barely asking a question if his names would be link on pnc database and not trying to justify his action.If you've got no idea how pnc database is being updated,how about just shut up?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri May 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Reading between lines is a skill of mine.

That's why I am a GURU....

Bow down to me.....

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Fri May 28, 2010 3:06 pm

infini,
I already had provided you the answer. so just chill out mate. by the way being black is not a criteria to get on PNC and police have no power to put people on PNC as they like. there is a criteria and list of offences that go on pnc.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Fri May 28, 2010 3:09 pm

Can you post a link to the information that says 77 percent of blacks are recorded on PNC?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri May 28, 2010 3:10 pm

mrlookforward wrote:Can you post a link to the information that says 77 percent of blacks are recorded on PNC?
Can he bollocks, just hearsay.

infini001
Newly Registered

Post by infini001 » Fri May 28, 2010 3:26 pm

Well Guru,that shows how limited your understanding is.Being a Guru on this forum does not constitute to having the right qualification to act as an expert.You might have a few research under your belt,but at the end of the day,you're still a jerk with no qualification!

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri May 28, 2010 4:23 pm

infini001 wrote:Well Guru,that shows how limited your understanding is.Being a Guru on this forum does not constitute to having the right qualification to act as an expert.You might have a few research under your belt,but at the end of the day,you're still a jerk with no qualification!
Please put a space after punctuation, otherwise you appear stupid. I am here to help.

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Fri May 28, 2010 7:24 pm

Wanderer wrote:Reading between lines is a skill of mine.

Bow down to me.....
Hahaha
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

infini001
Newly Registered

Post by infini001 » Fri May 28, 2010 7:40 pm

Oh! using computer to correct your limited writing skill? Guru indeed...like my senator says,'you're entitle to your own opinion,not to your own fact.' You get that boy?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 28, 2010 7:50 pm

I believe all queries raised have been answered. Let's move on!

regards

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Fri May 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Infini001

This obvious really, your freind has nothing to worry about because where he has been asked if he has any previous convictions and if he has been known by any other names he answered the question completely honestly.

If he hasn't yet applied to the Home Office, when the time comes I am sure he will be completely frank about his criminal history.

Problem solved, and no need to ask whether he will be found out.

elv15

Post by elv15 » Fri May 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Wanderer wrote:Reading between lines is a skill of mine.

Bow down to me.....
Agreed. :lol:
Please note that what i post is only a personal opinion. Im no expert lol.