ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE, NEED HELP FOR SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION II

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MEEKAS
Newly Registered

PLEASE, NEED HELP FOR SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION II

Post by MEEKAS » Mon Nov 07, 2005 10:51 pm

kAYALAMI, thanks for answering my topic, I'm relly confused in what to do, my budget isn't high enough to hire a lawyer. I'll apply for "outside Canada family case". My wife will send the application to Mississauga. I'll request FBI record. If the CIC asks for it my wife will send it to them. my question now is: shall I check the box in the background check application where they ask if I've been convicted of any crime or offense outside Canada. The true answer has to be "yes". It was a petty theft in Jan/04 in the US. By the way, I answered your first reply. Take a look if you can. Also I need to know if we can pay the permanent residence fee later in the process without it being delayed. I'll travel this Sunday and the medical exams will be made in my country. Can we start the process without them? Thanks again.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:41 am

The moderators are endeavouring to deal with the issue of multiple postings as per announcements at the top of each forum. Please can you continue on your previous thread. Accordingly this post has been locked. Thank you for your understanding.