ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

missing docs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier123
Newly Registered

missing docs

Post by tier123 » Sat May 29, 2010 12:19 pm

Can anyone please help me with my query below

I have sent my visa application and documents yesterday (Friday) from UK.

However I forgot to attach 7 days of bank statements for the fund maintenance., though I have attached statements from feb 27 to May 20th

Can I send the missing doc to the home office now or should I wait until I receive reference number from home office and then send the document with the refernce id

OR Should I wait until they ask me the 7 days of missing statements?

Please advise.

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: missing docs

Post by aspirant99 » Sat May 29, 2010 12:28 pm

tier123 wrote:Can anyone please help me with my query below

I have sent my visa application and documents yesterday (Friday) from UK.

However I forgot to attach 7 days of bank statements for the fund maintenance., though I have attached statements from feb 27 to May 20th

Can I send the missing doc to the home office now or should I wait until I receive reference number from home office and then send the document with the refernce id

OR Should I wait until they ask me the 7 days of missing statements?

Please advise.
Call them and let them know that you have missed docs.Since you sent the docs yesterday so u have a good chance that your docs have not been processed yet. If this is the case tell them that you will courier your missing docs. Good luck!!

[iD]

Post by [iD] » Sun May 30, 2010 2:28 am

if you have received the reference number then send your documents with a covering letter explaining the situation. Don't forget to mention your personal information there (name, dob, nationality, reference etc).
if not i'd wait for the reference number for a week and otherwise call them to get the number and send the documents through.
You can send as many documents as you like before the decision has been made.
Goodluck.