ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Regarding Additional Documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

botalian

Urgent Regarding Additional Documents

Post by botalian » Sat May 29, 2010 6:52 pm

I am submitted my application on 28th March, I have two sources of income
1. Salary
2. Self Employment

for self employment I have submitted,
Invoices,
Bankstatement
Letter from my accountant
Schedule of Invoices and my Income statement
when i submitted my applicaton, my tax returns for the year 2009-10 were not due until 5th April, 2010.

Now my accountant has submitted my tax returns. My question is can I send them now?. is it requirement of the HO? any help would be apperciated.

I am confused as letter from HO says do not send us any documents, unless caseworker asks !

please help me. The documents that I have submitted for self Employment are enough or should I send them my tax returns.

Thanks

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Urgent Regarding Additional Documents

Post by aspirant99 » Sun May 30, 2010 9:10 am

botalian wrote:I am submitted my application on 28th March, I have two sources of income
1. Salary
2. Self Employment

for self employment I have submitted,
Invoices,
Bankstatement
Letter from my accountant
Schedule of Invoices and my Income statement
when i submitted my applicaton, my tax returns for the year 2009-10 were not due until 5th April, 2010.

Now my accountant has submitted my tax returns. My question is can I send them now?. is it requirement of the HO? any help would be apperciated.

I am confused as letter from HO says do not send us any documents, unless caseworker asks !

please help me. The documents that I have submitted for self Employment are enough or should I send them my tax returns.

Thanks
I believe you have provided enough docs for self-employment. Anyways since you have applied in March your application should be towards the end of processing so they would not accept any new docs..For now I think you can just sit back n take it easy :)..good luck

layman

Additional documents

Post by layman » Sun May 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Hi,

I am in a similar situation. I have submitted my application 2 weeks back but the bank statements I had received for earnings proof are dot matrix printouts on plain paper with bank stamp and signature on each page. Reading on the forum(unfortunately after submission, stupid of me I know :oops: ) came to know of rejection cases with such statements. The reason I did this was since I knew of a case where such printouts were accepted and the person had got Tier 1, but that was in India. I am applying from within UK.

Have aggresively asked for statements on bank letterhead from bank and the bank has obliged this time. Will be receiving them in 4-5 days

Question is, shall I send them to UKBA when i receive them? The acknowledgement letter says not to send any documents unless case worker asks for them. I am Ok if the case worker asks for bank statements on bank letter head during review but am worried that case worker might just reject the application without checking with the bank or without asking for additional documents.

If I send it by ignoring the message in ack letter, will it be considered at all? Or would that put me in a further situation?

Just to be prepared, can I send additional documents during appeal process for in-country appeals? For AR, it clearly states do not send additional documents but nothing is mentioned for in-country appeals.

Following is mentioned on this page http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... plication/

You can send in more documents as long as they reach us before a decision has been made

Can seniors/moderators advise please?