ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

so los1st time application for my husbands uk marraige visa

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

noorx
Newly Registered

so los1st time application for my husbands uk marraige visa

Post by noorx » Sun May 30, 2010 7:56 pm

i am british and applying for my husbands uk visa.
1-i have been told i have to submit 6months payslips but i have 3 and want to go ahead.would that be a problem?
2-is a certificate of residence from the local electrol registration office must document to provide since i have bank staments,payslips and other documents to prove my address.
3-although i work can my family provide a support letter and that we are a genioun couple and intend to live together.
4-i live in a 2bedroom, 2bathroom flat and only have to share a living room and a Spam with a single live in landlord,since the landlord lives in that property i can only have a lodgers agreement is that acceptable.
5-i am preparing my own paperwork can someone please tell me how you divide all the paper work and under what heading so i can organise this bundle of paper work please.
thankyou

Ben
Diamond Member

Post by Ben » Mon May 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Try asking here.
I am no longer posting publicly on this website - PM me if needed.

archigabe

Post by archigabe » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:15 am