ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My PR visa war rejected, can i live in one of the EEA?

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

osman
Newly Registered

My PR visa war rejected, can i live in one of the EEA?

Post by osman » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:12 pm

I am a wife of uk citizen, after my 2 years spouse visa finished, i applied for PR visa, but i was rejected, I appealed but i was unsuccessful. me and my Brithish husband want to live in one of the english speak EEA state, will my previous history effect me to entry EEA?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: My PR visa war rejected, can i live in one of the EEA?

Post by Wanderer » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:26 pm

osman wrote:I am a wife of uk citizen, after my 2 years spouse visa finished, i applied for PR visa, but i was rejected, I appealed but i was unsuccessful. me and my Brithish husband want to live in one of the english speak EEA state, will my previous history effect me to entry EEA?
Why where you unsuccessful? What were the reasons for the rejection?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

osman
Newly Registered

Post by osman » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:55 pm

The HO don't believe our marrige is genuine marrige.

osman
Newly Registered

Post by osman » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:37 pm

osman wrote:I am a wife of uk citizen, after my 2 years spouse visa finished, i applied for PR visa, but i was rejected, I appealed but i was unsuccessful. me and my Brithish husband want to live in one of the english speak EEA state, will my previous history effect me to entry EEA?

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:41 pm

The HO don't believe our marrige is genuine marrige.
Why was that? What evidence did you supply to show that the marriage is genuine?

You and your spouse are actually living together?
John

osman
Newly Registered

Post by osman » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:29 pm

Yes, we actually living together and never been seperated, the HO and the judge didn't say there was anything wrong with the paper we provided, but they said we are more likly living together as a friend or housmate, i have no idea what other eviendence will they actually believe we r the true couple.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:04 pm

That is very strange. What are you going to do? Appeal further? Apply for FLR?
John

kkk01

Post by kkk01 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:04 pm

Weird situation indeed! However did u mean ILR (under UK immigration Law)?

Again Am kinda lost here. The legitimacy of your marriage was not in doubt prior to the issuance of ur expired 2yrs spouse visa? Why now? :shock:

osman
Newly Registered

Post by osman » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:19 pm

i totally agree with you, it was a very pervert result, we have asked apermisson to IAT to reconsideration our appeal, our legal advisor suspect that maybe someone sent sth to HO to play with us, who knows? yes ILR means indefinite leave to remain.

kashijee
Newly Registered

Post by kashijee » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:38 am

Now What Is Your current Status ?

osman
Newly Registered

Post by osman » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:00 pm

my current status is spouse visa expired, i still legally stay in uk during my appeal process, i have asked permission to appeal . my current solicitor seems not very confident about my appeal, but she bring up an option to me which is to go to one of the EEA state with my husband then reentry uk apply for EU family member card, but i was worried that if UKBA don't believe me now, how could they believe me after 6 month?

osman
Newly Registered

Post by osman » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:11 pm

my solicitor said under EU law, it seems doable, but when i sent E-mail to her to ask her has any one of her clients done it before, was it successful, she didn't answer me.
i have read some messages from this board, there is a successful case, but they seemed stay abroad for quite a long time and come back with kids. but my husband don't want stay abroad for more than 6 month.