ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

safe date to apply for visa for sept 2010 intake

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

quadophile
Newly Registered

safe date to apply for visa for sept 2010 intake

Post by quadophile » Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:35 am

Dear Experts,

What are the safe dates to apply in uk embassay for comming september 2010 intake or you can say last date....as i will get my CAS and all document in the end of july...is that okay to submit case to uk embasssy in first week of august and my course will start from October 1st.iam from pakistan.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Quad

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:41 pm

should be fine.. best of luck..

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Re: safe date to apply for visa for sept 2010 intake

Post by Tier 4 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:24 am

quadophile wrote:Dear Experts,

What are the safe dates to apply in uk embassay for comming september 2010 intake or you can say last date....as i will get my CAS and all document in the end of july...is that okay to submit case to uk embasssy in first week of august and my course will start from October 1st.iam from pakistan.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Quad
Stay where u r........Trust me one day u ll recall my words.
N/A

quadophile
Newly Registered

:)

Post by quadophile » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:28 am

why????????????iam going to uk for studies not for earning...........wht else?

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Re: :)

Post by potterbond007 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:32 am

quadophile wrote:why????????????iam going to uk for studies not for earning...........wht else?
There are a lot of issues with immigration rules, studies and finding work in the UK.. People have mixed reactions towards the whole state of the UK economy and life there. It is of course your own personal decision to come to study, live, work or not.. I wouldn't want to influence this decision nor should you let anybody else do so for the matter..

ukindiavisastudent
Newly Registered

Post by ukindiavisastudent » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:59 am

quadophile wrote:Dear Experts,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Quad
You can apply at most 3 months prior to your course date and I dont see anything wrong in applying earlier, just check the local VFS Website and confirm if they are accepting the applications for the October Intake, in case they are accepting, I think you must not cause any unnecessary delay and better apply at the earliest possible so that, God forbidden, even if you face anything wrong with your application, you have enough time to cover up and you dont end up delaying your course!

All the very Best!

ElenaW
Diamond Member

Post by ElenaW » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:12 pm

ukindiavisastudent wrote: You can apply at most 3 months prior to your course date and I dont see anything wrong in applying earlier
If applying earlier than 3 months, the application will be refused.
Last edited by ElenaW on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ukindiavisastudent
Newly Registered

Post by ukindiavisastudent » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:27 pm

ElenaW wrote:
ukindiavisastudent wrote: You can apply at most 3 months prior to your course date and I dont see anything wrong in applying earlier
If applying earlier than 3 months, the application will get refused.
Completely agree with you ElenaW, You must not make application more than 3 months prior to your Course Start Date... Infact keep it 3 n half months (15 days in addition to normal Immigrations Rule just to be on safer side so that you dont get a refusal because of applying too much earlier).

You can get more details about this at: http://www.ukvacpk.com/news.aspx

They have given the latest news on their website as follows:
30 June 2010: Student Tier 4 visa applications- apply early. During our busy summer period, it is important that you submit your Tier 4 points-based system visa application in good time. This will allow us enough time to process your visa application and for you to attend the start of your course. You can apply for your visa within 3 months of your intended date of travel and we are able to post-date visas by a maximum of 3 months from the date of the decision on your visa application. You can enter the UK anytime after the "valid from" date on your visa, but not before. To find out about our most recent visa application processing times, please see the 'Guide to Processing Times' page on this website.