ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Birmingham PEO - No win no fee? Iffy ILR case...

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moron
Newly Registered

Birmingham PEO - No win no fee? Iffy ILR case...

Post by moron » Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:57 pm

It seems from various posts that Birmingham PEO charges fees after assessing the application, if the application is not satisfactory they don't process it and don't charge the fee.

Anyone had this experience? i.e. ILR application got rejected and no fee charged.

I'm trying to determine which way is the least expensive way in case the application is unsuccessful (220 days outside UK)... post or PEO.

gidoc

Post by gidoc » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Most PEOs will screen the application first, make sure its filled in correctly and then charge fees, for this to be processed by a case worker. You dont get a refund if your application is rejected. In fact while its being processed the case worker may quiz you but doesnt tell you anything about outcome until a decision is reached.
Best regards

niceguys
Newly Registered

Post by niceguys » Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:32 pm

Birmingham PEO - I really wonder about the document checking and collecting the visa fee. Is it only only at Birmingham PEO?

Deepa999

Post by Deepa999 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:55 pm

niceguys wrote:Birmingham PEO - I really wonder about the document checking and collecting the visa fee. Is it only only at Birmingham PEO?
As per my EXP
Croydon first we have to pay the FEE then only we were allowed to go for BRP & CW sections, Looks Birmingham PEO is good place ...Cool