ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

non eea citizen need help

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

raoulll

non eea citizen need help

Post by raoulll » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:41 am

hi everybody,i'm non eea citizen married to eea citizen,we going through difficulte time in our relation which our marriage going to end soon,we were married more than 3 years and we lived in uk the whole period
i start take comprehensive midical insurance for both of us before she fill the divorce pitition
what i was thinking is if she won't help me with her the documents i still can apply but with another gategorie witch is self sufficient.

it is legal to take comprehensive insurance and apply for retain my right of residence on self sufficient gategorie even my x still working.

677ano

Re: non eea citizen need help

Post by 677ano » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:57 pm

raoulll wrote:hi everybody,i'm non eea citizen married to eea citizen,we going through difficulte time in our relation which our marriage going to end soon,we were married more than 3 years and we lived in uk the whole period
i start take comprehensive midical insurance for both of us before she fill the divorce pitition
what i was thinking is if she won't help me with her the documents i still can apply but with another gategorie witch is self sufficient.

it is legal to take comprehensive insurance and apply for retain my right of residence on self sufficient gategorie even my x still working.
hmmm can not understand
we can all change our stars

raoulll

Re: non eea citizen need help

Post by raoulll » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:51 pm

677ano wrote:
raoulll wrote:hi everybody,i'm non eea citizen married to eea citizen,we going through difficulte time in our relation which our marriage going to end soon,we were married more than 3 years and we lived in uk the whole period

hmmm can not understand
thank you for your reply
what i want say, if my xwife won't help me with her document, i still can apply for retain my right of residence with only comprehencive insurance and my documents.
it's mean
instead apply on base she is working[ in this case i have to show HO all her documents(p60,employer letter,pay slips)], i apply on base self sufficient [in this case i show the HO only comprehence insurance for both and my documents(my p60,pay slips)].

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:05 pm

An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....