ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How is the market for Java NMS/EMS Related

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

venugopal1118
Newly Registered

How is the market for Java NMS/EMS Related

Post by venugopal1118 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:11 am

Hi,

Any one idea about Java telecom domain like NMS/EMS TECH please let me know about the situtation in the UK

Thanks

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Any reason why you are not reading other posts in this forum and blindly posting your questions???

Just the day before it's been stated that there is NOTHING great in the IT Telecom domain in UK - and forget about Java completely!!!!!
Development and minor design roles dont pay you that much to come here and risk it. But if you plan to settle down here, then yes, there are openings in Telco companies with those who have good experience - just that pay wise they are very very average employers
You need to work quite a few years and build your profile within a Telco Company to then move up the ladder or cross over to another Telco Company and get better jobs - but again, pay structures aint amazing, benefits are plenty, but that's with any perm job with an English IT company

KP

gotiya
Newly Registered

Post by gotiya » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:59 pm

kenfrapin wrote:Any reason why you are not reading other posts in this forum and blindly posting your questions???

Just the day before it's been stated that there is NOTHING great in the IT Telecom domain in UK - and forget about Java completely!!!!!
Development and minor design roles dont pay you that much to come here and risk it. But if you plan to settle down here, then yes, there are openings in Telco companies with those who have good experience - just that pay wise they are very very average employers
You need to work quite a few years and build your profile within a Telco Company to then move up the ladder or cross over to another Telco Company and get better jobs - but again, pay structures aint amazing, benefits are plenty, but that's with any perm job with an English IT company

KP
Kenfrapin,

Eventually it certainly seems these guys are not reading the past posts so there is no point in answering such kinda posts as it's sheer waste of time and efforts. I have been following this forum for quite some time and have been amazed at the daftness of some individuals who think that posting such queries on individual/personal basis would somehow work in their favour and change the existing IT employment scenario in UK; no matter whichever domain they have experience in (or claim to have in).

IMHO4u
BANNED

Post by IMHO4u » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:44 am

Its HOPE against the REALITY ... In past, all ages, reality wins! .. :twisted:

venugopal1118
Newly Registered

gotiya

Post by venugopal1118 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:38 pm

see really,i didnt observe previous post,why you guys are simply telling like this realy you know about market or just you are sitting office and time passing the time

kenfrapin

Re: gotiya

Post by kenfrapin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:54 pm

venugopal1118 wrote:see really,i didnt observe previous post,why you guys are simply telling like this realy you know about market or just you are sitting office and time passing the time
Please do a search on all my posts first before stating this.I always used to say there are good jobs for really talented people and have posted long and detailed replies many times. Even now market can be considered 'good' but the definition of good has a different meaning and depends on what a person is looking for in the UK - if its only MONEY then no point but if its for LIFE then its good.
And NO, I dont have time to waste - I have been in the UK for over 5 years now and working all the time in IT Telco domain so I only write on topics I know of and dont simply put anything I feel like :roll:

KP

venugopal1118
Newly Registered

Post by venugopal1118 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:21 pm

Sorry friend,I didnt say wrong about your reply,thanks for your reply,dont feel bad about me friend

can you please tell me I have good experince in Telecom domain like NME,EMS Technology,if you give some idea about these technologiesMarket, iam very happy.

Iam Family Person,thats why iam asking

IMHO4u
BANNED

Post by IMHO4u » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:25 pm

[quote] see really,i didnt observe previous post,why you guys are simply telling like this realy you know about market or just you are sitting office and time passing the time[/quote]

Again .. HOPE v/s Reality. Hope floats.

gd_Shepherd

Post by gd_Shepherd » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:33 pm

Again .. HOPE v/s Reality. Hope floats.
Floats in calm water of one's dream but needs to be seen in rough seas of the real world (May be Tier-1 brings out philosophers in us :) )

Shepherd

kenfrapin

Post by kenfrapin » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 pm

venugopal1118 wrote:Sorry friend,I didnt say wrong about your reply,thanks for your reply,dont feel bad about me friend

can you please tell me I have good experince in Telecom domain like NME,EMS Technology,if you give some idea about these technologiesMarket, iam very happy.

Iam Family Person,thats why iam asking
To be honest, one advice you really need right now - Your written English skills and use of Grammar is really not good. If this is how you also frame your sentences when you talk, then no recruitment agents will shortlist you once they call you up.
And if you have a very detailed resume, again your use of tenses, first and second person and spellings are all critical. Having any Grammatical or Spelling mistake is a BIG NO and if it's there, then your resume wont even be picked up, no matter how great your experience is.

So work on that first. And as I said, IT Telco does not pay great. For NMS there are quite a few Support and Ops jobs with On Call benefits which you can try for. Development jobs are not that many and pay absolutely crap. But again, all depends on YOU and how you sell yourself. This is my last post coz anymore info will be an absolute waste of time

KP