ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Administrative Review Request Notice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

smilewithhari
Newly Registered

Administrative Review Request Notice

Post by smilewithhari » Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Hi,

I applied for tire 1 visa in Copenhagen and they rejected my application. I wanted to go for 'Administrative Review Request Notice'. It was written I can either email/fax/send by post. My question is no where it is mentioning those details. Is any one aware of their contact details?

Rgds,
Harish

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:00 pm

Applications are processed at the local BHCs. So you'll probably need to send the admin. review request notice to them (local BHC), but best check with WorldBridge if you need to route it through them (WorldBridge) or you need to send it to BHC directly. If direct to BHC, ask for the address / fax / email details.

regards

bali_ari
Mood:
India

Re: Administrative Review Request Notice

Post by bali_ari » Thu May 23, 2013 9:21 am

I have seen your complete post...what happened after that.......? i know it is a long way and now it is 2013....can u update plz

smilewithhari wrote:Hi,

I applied for tire 1 visa in Copenhagen and they rejected my application. I wanted to go for 'Administrative Review Request Notice'. It was written I can either email/fax/send by post. My question is no where it is mentioning those details. Is any one aware of their contact details?

Rgds,
Harish