ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

what to do ?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IQU
Diamond Member

what to do ?

Post by IQU » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:40 pm

hi my mate non eu got married with eu citizen in 2005 mid.they breakup in june 2008 after 3 year of marriage.his visa is valid till 2012.because he renew every year in gnib till 2008 .2008 he got 5 year residence card.than he have new partner from eu.they have baby together .they living together from last 1 year.he never inform gnib about his breakup and new partner.he dont know what to do next ......................................................................... please advise :roll: :roll: :roll: any advice ???????????????????????

knapps
Member of Standing

Post by knapps » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:10 pm

first of all..why are you asking this question on his behalf...He should be able to write all the info about his circumstances....this is strange that right after 3 years he broke up....well, he should have informed the GNIB as it says on inis website...and under EU law once should inform the authority of any change of circumstances. So, ask your friend to immediately inform them and continue to be on the stamp he has...after 5 years of stay on stamp 4 he can apply for permanent then.

blondi
Newly Registered

hi

Post by blondi » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:37 pm

Are you on EUfam4?

Then take advice from above, please advise GNIB, GNIB, very tough at moment and not tolerant of any changes in lifestyle, whether good or bad. All should be ok, if you follow the due process as outlined by gnib.

If you are married to an Irish!!! Dept of justice and GNIB et al… will not entertain you in today’s environment. Sorry… I’m in the same boat as you.

Good luck

IQU
Diamond Member

thanks

Post by IQU » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:30 pm

thanks for your replys i thought this website is to share your expercise ideas.so that why i wrote on his behalf.so other can also seek some advise .any way thanks 4 your reply. what he have to do next .he go to gnib office inform them or he write to eu treaty right section about his current situation .thanks any reply....................

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:53 pm

IQU,,,DONT DO ANY THING RIGHT NOW,,,,,MAY BE (BEN GURU) CUD HELP YOU GREAT,,,,

IQU
Diamond Member

ok

Post by IQU » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:05 am

i am waiting for ben guru to give me the suggestion.thanks very much all reply apprectited