ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependants Application- TWO Queries

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mhkhan

Dependants Application- TWO Queries

Post by mhkhan » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:44 am

Dear All,

Can someone please confirm if I need to fill a sponsor's letter template for applying for my dependants Tier 1 or a covering letter detailing the background, documents details is enough? If there is a template where can I get it?

Secondly, how critical is it to provide wedding or family photographs with the application? On my last visit to Pakistan, I took a picture with my wife and separately with the kids but do not have a recent picture of the entire family together. Do I really need to submit pictures?

Many thanks,

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Dependants Application- TWO Queries

Post by aruni4470 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:46 am

mhkhan wrote:Dear All,

Can someone please confirm if I need to fill a sponsor's letter template for applying for my dependants Tier 1 or a covering letter detailing the background, documents details is enough? If there is a template where can I get it?

Secondly, how critical is it to provide wedding or family photographs with the application? On my last visit to Pakistan, I took a picture with my wife and separately with the kids but do not have a recent picture of the entire family together. Do I really need to submit pictures?

Many thanks,
Find a template in the link below
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=50608

mhkhan

Re: Dependants Application- TWO Queries

Post by mhkhan » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 am

[color=red]Find a template in the link below
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=50608
[/color][/quote]

Many thanks, the link was quite useful.

Can someone please shed some light on the family photographs query?

Many thanks in advance.

abhin

Post by abhin » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:06 am

hello,
i got my dependent visa yesterday

I had kept my wedding photos, marriage invitation card and a recent photograpg.
It would be wise to keep that 1 year old photograph, if thats all you have rather than not keeping anything.
You can mention in the covering letter that you are attaching a photograph which you have taken when you last visited your home country. So it will be clear that after that you didnt have an option to take photo together.
i have read this in this forum itself a case where dependent visa was rejected saying that no proof was provided to prove that the relation still existed.
All the best