ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

INF 3 declaration

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chashmebaddur

INF 3 declaration

Post by chashmebaddur » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:07 am

Hello,

can someone please guide whether I can use INF 3 form - sponsor form declaration to use alongwith the application to support my parent to come and see me here in uk?

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... f3sponsors

they will be visiting only for 2, 3 months...

the form declaration says'''' leave to enter or permanent settlement'' and also the guidance for INF 3 says use this form only in case of settlement visa... for parents / grand parents...

thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:09 am

Your parents will be travelling to UK on a family visitor visa (VAF1B). There is no need for SU07 form to be submitted.

Also see this topic.

regards

chashmebaddur

Post by chashmebaddur » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:05 pm

thanks sush...

but the link u provided has used the declaration - sponsorship form inf 3 in his post!!!

same form for which i raised the query here... please clarify

HRY2005
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: INF 3 declaration

Post by HRY2005 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:33 pm

chashmebaddur wrote:the guidance for INF 3 says use this form only in case of settlement visa... for parents / grand parents...
That was the answer to your query. Your parents are family visitors and not settlements applicants, so you dont need a sponsorship declaration. sushmehtal has already answer your question. Your invitation documents, and your parents applying on form VAF1B.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:07 am

Are your parents applying for settlement in the UK? If yes, you need to submit SU07.
Are your parents applying for (family) visitor visa to travel to the UK temporarily to visit you? If yes, no need for SU07.

Hope it is clear now.

regards