ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

College Name for Admission?????

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khokhar80

College Name for Admission?????

Post by khokhar80 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:54 pm

Hi,

My friend's son has completed his 3-years Diploma of Associate Engineer in Electronics from Punjab Technical Education Board, Lahore. He is interested for further study in UK.

I would appreciate if someone knows college name and address so that he could contact directly or please put its email address. Also advise whether he goes for education in the same subject or he should select other subject in IT which relates to his diploma. Thanks for early reply.

Regards

askhan
United Kingdom

Post by askhan » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:35 pm

Well I would suggest you and your mate to get admission in university, dont think about any colleges the colleges are always in a doubt full condition.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... seducation

Ask your friend to choose institute from the list above. These are valid educational institute.

khokhar80

Post by khokhar80 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 6:47 am

Thanks. But i am looking and asking for college name which is suitable for this education. He is interested like in subject BTEC. Please suggest the name of college for this kind of course. Thanks

Regards

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 am

khokhar80 wrote:Thanks. But i am looking and asking for college name which is suitable for this education. He is interested like in subject BTEC. Please suggest the name of college for this kind of course. Thanks

Regards
We dont do advices on courses here as far as i know. Please consult an education advisor in your locality..