ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

clarification about refuse details

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

psbiotech
Newly Registered

clarification about refuse details

Post by psbiotech » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:45 am

Hi all,
i would like to know how many years of refusal data UKBA will hold.
I got refused my student visa in 2006 ( funds maintainace and applying for the same course that i did in india). Now i am on tier1.
Every time am entering into the UK they are asking why your student visa got refused.
I would like to know how many years they will have that refusal information.

thanks
ps

beecharmer1800bc

Re: clarification about refuse details

Post by beecharmer1800bc » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:08 am

psbiotech wrote:Hi all,
i would like to know how many years of refusal data UKBA will hold.
I got refused my student visa in 2006 ( funds maintainace and applying for the same course that i did in india). Now i am on tier1.
Every time am entering into the UK they are asking why your student visa got refused.
I would like to know how many years they will have that refusal information.

thanks
ps
My initial student visa was refused three times before I finally got the visa on a 4th attempt. And the only time I was asked about it was at my initial entry.
I have travelled several times since and it has never been an issue(and it shouldn't)
Just keep giving the same answers mate.
Don't waste your time working hard-work smart

rohitktm

Post by rohitktm » Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:55 pm

I had similar experience. My tier 1 was rejected 1st time because of "not enough information in the letter from tax office". I sorted it out with detail letter from tax office and got it second time. I was asked about the visa refusal 1st time and also second time when I was back from France holiday. Third time they didn't ask me (not sure if that was because I was travelling in business class that time).