ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Sent for my Tier 1 General which got Approved

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

geeteshanand

Documents Sent for my Tier 1 General which got Approved

Post by geeteshanand » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:52 am

Sent following documents:

1.Cover Letter

2.12 months salary proof (Letter from employer as per UKBA format + Bank Statements for 12 months..the bank statements were electronic print outs therefore had the bank stamp on every page). My last month salary was paid by cheque therefore I had to ensure my employer mentioned the cheque number in his letter, the date of the cheque, the amount and that it was made in my name. The bank statement corresponded with these details in the sense that the Reference Number in the bank statement mentioned the cheque no.. I did not submit the copy of the cheque nor any letter from the bank saying that the reference number refers to the cheque from my company.

3.My authenticated qualification documents (Certificate of Award which showed details required by the UKBA website).

4. For maintenance:Bank Letter saying the balance has not dropped below the required amount during the 90 day period with the bank logo appearing in both bank statement and Letter. This was a joint account with my mom so the bank letter mentioned this. Also I got a NOC from my Mom that I am free to use the funds for my personal use.

5.For Age and English I showed my passport as I am a dual (Desi+Ausi) Citizen.

If you require any other info do ask and I am happy to assist.

Zee_Rab
Newly Registered

Post by Zee_Rab » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 am

Congratulations Brother, thats awesome and seems piece of cake.

I just want to ask that you were paid last month by cheque, so the rest 11 month you were paid by cash?

geeteshanand

Post by geeteshanand » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:58 am

Zee_Rab wrote:Congratulations Brother, thats awesome and seems piece of cake.

I just want to ask that you were paid last month by cheque, so the rest 11 month you were paid by cash?
Thanks much. With regards to your question, the 11 months came through my employer's online payroll system and the letter was in the below format:

Beginning para mentions my gross annual and net pay.
Then my gross and net earnings during the period being claimed.
Followed by table in the below format:

SALARY MONTH
METHOD OF PAYMENT
DATE OF PAYMENT
AMOUNT OF PAYMENT
TOTAL GROSS AND NET DURING THE PERIOD

The total amount as per above (Gross figure) has to match exactly with the total earning figure being claimed in the application and the self assessment form of the pbs calculator.