ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is full time security officer is count as highly skilled job

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sonia jahan
Newly Registered

is full time security officer is count as highly skilled job

Post by sonia jahan » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:39 am

hi 2 all.....i am going on wednesday for my ilr under hsmp jr but i have a question in mind :roll: i am full time security officer since 2008...and taking salary up to 270 pounds per week...is it ok to fulfil the criteria of highly skilled worker? :shock: and i wrote in my application in monthly income after deduction column :800 pounds?is it sufficient monthly income for ilr under hsmp jr?many thanks for kind help in advance.... :?

sticagus
Newly Registered

Post by sticagus » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:03 am

I would find it difficult to justify my hsmp/tier 1 if I was working as a security officer with c.£14k p.a. Almost anyone with few weeks/months of training can do the job in question, I wish you the best of luck with your application, hopefully all goes well for you

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: is full time security officer is count as highly skilled

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:08 pm

sonia jahan wrote:hi 2 all.....i am going on wednesday for my ilr under hsmp jr but i have a question in mind :roll: i am full time security officer since 2008...and taking salary up to 270 pounds per week...is it ok to fulfil the criteria of highly skilled worker? :shock: and i wrote in my application in monthly income after deduction column :800 pounds?is it sufficient monthly income for ilr under hsmp jr?many thanks for kind help in advance.... :?
For ILR you need to show that you are economically active. There is no earning criteria for ILR. I think you should be fine.