ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW logistics problem ..need advise

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

arnab
Newly Registered

PSW logistics problem ..need advise

Post by arnab » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:00 am

Hello,

I will be completing my Masters degree this September from UK. I plan to apply for post study visa from inside UK. I have few queries and I am little confused, a little guidance will be really helpful.

I am a married man with two kids. When I applied for my tier 4 visa in Sept 2009, I did enclose my marriage certificate to corroborate that I was married.

But since I answered NO to q 5.1, so I had to skip section 5.2 to 5.5( VAF 9 )and I did not mention the names and details of my kids as they were not supposed to join me/come with me to UK during my tier 4 visa period, as the application specifically asked, so I answered No to q 5.6 and skipped q 5.7. So, the tier 4 visa that is stamped on my passport show 0 dependents. Is it OK ?

But now since I will apply for post study visa I need to mention my spouse’s details and my kids details as they are planning to join me as post study dependents here in UK. I will apply for PSW by year end once i have my degree and the university letter and my spouse and kids will be applying seperately from India.

1) Do I have to show the requisite bank balance (£533 X 3 = £1600 for my wife and 2 kids )when I add them as dependent with my visa application or

do my dependents( who are back in INDIA) have to show this amount when they apply for a dependent visa.

2) Also, do I need to show the marriage certificate and my kids birth certificate as proofs to add them on my visa as my dependent and if I am successful do I need to send my marriage certificate and birth certificate back home to India so that they can use it to apply for their dependent visa ????

3) I did enclose my marriage certificate when I applied for tier 4 visa, do I have to submit it again with my post study visa application

Response from you will be highly satisfying.

Thanks

Sincerely

AP