ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 - Can i give my dependants bank statements as proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ashvar123

Tier 1 - Can i give my dependants bank statements as proof

Post by ashvar123 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Dear All,

I am searching for this information and I could not find a straight forward answer, can you please help me with the question.

already a Tier 2 worker>> applying for Tier 1 with in UK>> processing the dependant application along with my application.

I have to submit my last three months statements to show a minimum of 800£, also 800£ for a dependant, please let me know if the 800£ for Dependant should be in my account showing 1600£ or can i show my wifes bank account statements to prove so.

in summary, can I provide my wife's bank statement to prove the funds for maintenance.

Regards,
Ashok

ChetanOjha
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 - Can i give my dependants bank statements as pro

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 pm

You can provide your wife's statement in order to prove "her" maintenance funds. But for you, you need to provide your bank statement.
ashvar123 wrote:Dear All,

I am searching for this information and I could not find a straight forward answer, can you please help me with the question.

already a Tier 2 worker>> applying for Tier 1 with in UK>> processing the dependant application along with my application.

I have to submit my last three months statements to show a minimum of 800£, also 800£ for a dependant, please let me know if the 800£ for Dependant should be in my account showing 1600£ or can i show my wifes bank account statements to prove so.

in summary, can I provide my wife's bank statement to prove the funds for maintenance.

Regards,
Ashok

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 - Can i give my dependants bank statements as pro

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 pm

ashvar123 wrote:Dear All,

Regards,
Ashok
Your maintenance should be in your account. The dependant's maintenance can be in your account or her account.

ashvar123

Many Thanks

Post by ashvar123 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:16 pm

Thanks to Chetan and Arun
- Ashvar