ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT: TODAY APPT FOR ILR AND MY WIFE PASSPORT IS EXPIRES

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sonia jahan
Newly Registered

URGENT: TODAY APPT FOR ILR AND MY WIFE PASSPORT IS EXPIRES

Post by sonia jahan » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:56 am

GOOD MORNING TO ALLL,
Today i have an appt for ilr under hsmp jr in sheffield my passport is valid till 2011 but just saw my wife passport is expired since april :shock: cant believe my stupidity?what should i do? :roll: should i go for myself only and post my wife passport after 2 weeks? :oops: or should i cancle my appt? :x or should i renew it in few hours in manchester from pakistan counsulate?please please please help asap..many thanks.

senthil78
Member of Standing

Re: URGENT: TODAY APPT FOR ILR AND MY WIFE PASSPORT IS EXPI

Post by senthil78 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:48 am

sonia jahan wrote:GOOD MORNING TO ALLL,
Today i have an appt for ilr under hsmp jr in sheffield my passport is valid till 2011 but just saw my wife passport is expired since april :shock: cant believe my stupidity?what should i do? :roll: should i go for myself only and post my wife passport after 2 weeks? :oops: or should i cancle my appt? :x or should i renew it in few hours in manchester from pakistan counsulate?please please please help asap..many thanks.
I think that apply with the expired passport, renew the passport later on. But you need to carry both passport while travelling or you have choice to transfer ILR stamp to your new passport which will cost you.

pubmania
Newly Registered

outcome

Post by pubmania » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Hi Sonia Jahan

Hope your ILR application was successful today.Please share your exp. with the forum members.

Thanks and Regards
Sam