ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NOTARISED LETTER COMFIRMING IMMIGRATING WITHOUT YOUR FAMILY

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jay09

NOTARISED LETTER COMFIRMING IMMIGRATING WITHOUT YOUR FAMILY

Post by jay09 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:46 pm

Has anyone produced such a letter to the London office before confirming that he/she will be immigrating to Canada without his/her family (wife/husband and children) member(s)?

Could someone help me out on the likely contents please...........,,

Also, whom should the letter be addressed to? Immigration Officer? Canadian High Commissioner? Please advice.

My second question;

It is nearly a month now since I received an email from CIO instructing me to submit my documents and completed application to their London office, but I am yet to receive the hardcopy which they claim was sent out on the same day as the email.

If, as at when I am ready to submit my documents, and the letter hasn't arrived yet, can I print a copy from my email and include in the application or should I inform the CIO now.

Your thoughts please.

Cheers
I am in the middle of gathering my documents.

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:16 am

You dont need to submit any document as in if you dont wish to immigrate with your family though it will be wise to put their names in the application although you can choose not accompanied.

in regards to your second question:
You should submit your asap, sooner the better as it will be same letter as the one you have received in your email. Just print that email and forward it to Canadian high commission.

Good Luck :)

jay09

Post by jay09 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:07 am

Alimohmand,

Thanks for your advice but I think your points are not quite right... If you refer to the visa office specific requirements (London) see link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37023.pdf............ on page 6 (part 10) the point is quite clear----------.

Unless I am interpreting it differently, could someone throw more light of this please.

Your advice in the second paragragh is highly appreciated. Thanks