ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GRANTED DLR 2006

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

pp
Newly Registered

GRANTED DLR 2006

Post by pp » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:50 pm

Hi,

I have been granted dlr in 2006 which expired in oct 2009. I ve made an extension and am still waiting to get any reply from Croydon.

I did check on UKBA website under who is processing my case, it was showing which team was dealing with my case and their address. Since Last April 2010 the last time checked it shows "Search results

No results found for reference number ...........

Please check that the number above is correct. You must enter the full reference number in the search box.

If you have entered the correct number but no result is displayed, or if you do not know your full Home Office reference, please contact the Immigration Enquiry Bureau on 0870 606 7766"

I would like to understand how come it can' t find the number while the ref number it is the right one?
any reply would be appreciated

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:24 am

Website being update and restructured, probably. anyone's guess is as good as your's.

pp
Newly Registered

Post by pp » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:53 pm

thanks for u answer.

the problem is that i ve got some other friends that when they put their ref

number it give them their information CRTS..... ADDRES.... ETC...

ANY INFORMATION WOULD BE WELCOMED.