ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on UK Tier1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

uk.workpermit123
Newly Registered

Query on UK Tier1

Post by uk.workpermit123 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:58 am

Hi,

I need the below information regarding Tier1. Please help me replying on these.
1) 12 months salary slip that need to be attached with application should be attested recently? In case I have left a company 5 months back and I have salary slip attested at that point, can those be used?
2) Once I get Tier1 from India, Can I go to UK with Company Visa? Should I need to tell them in case this is not possible or concerned body will be able to find out that i am already having Tier1?
3) Regarding earning, monthly gross earning to be considered. right? Meaning including PF etc (not the net paid amont)? Please confirm.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
ams

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Query on UK Tier1

Post by aspirant99 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:08 pm

uk.workpermit123 wrote:Hi,

I need the below information regarding Tier1. Please help me replying on these.
1) 12 months salary slip that need to be attached with application should be attested recently? In case I have left a company 5 months back and I have salary slip attested at that point, can those be used?
2) Once I get Tier1 from India, Can I go to UK with Company Visa? Should I need to tell them in case this is not possible or concerned body will be able to find out that i am already having Tier1?
3) Regarding earning, monthly gross earning to be considered. right? Meaning including PF etc (not the net paid amont)? Please confirm.

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
ams
1) The salary slips should be stamped & signed , doesn't matter when.
2)You can have only one visa at a time either, Tier 1 or Tier 2 ICT or whatever.
3) Gross earnings are considered while calculating points but the net earnings should match the amount credited to the bank statements...Good luck!!