ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please help regarding my earnings !!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

donvigeo
BANNED

Please help regarding my earnings !!!

Post by donvigeo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:57 am

I am currently on tier 1 PSW and will be converting to tier 1 general by next month. I am currently in a permanent job in UK which has fetches me 20,000 GBP over the last ten months during this period as well I have a contract job with a leading ICT company in Ghana. The terms and condition of these contract job is that I will help to develop their safety department for the next one year by coming into Ghana three times in a year to give lectures and training to the staff who is expected to take over the job properly after one year. Each of my visits I will be paid 1million cedis, therefore the total cost of my consultancy for a year will be 3million cedis.
I have made the first visit spent two weeks and consulted for this company during this period a total sum of 1 million cedis was paid into my account in Ghana, Please seniors do you know if this amount is subject to uplift ratio as I was physically present and has a consultancy employment ?

I will really appreciate help as my visa is running out.

donvigeo
BANNED

Post by donvigeo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:22 am

Common guys there should be someone with a good advise. I need help here my visa is running out

donvigeo
BANNED

Post by donvigeo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Still waiting for help ………..

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Please help regarding my earnings !!!

Post by aliq09 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:46 pm

donvigeo wrote:I am currently on tier 1 PSW and will be converting to tier 1 general by next month. I am currently in a permanent job in UK which has fetches me 20,000 GBP over the last ten months during this period as well I have a contract job with a leading ICT company in Ghana. The terms and condition of these contract job is that I will help to develop their safety department for the next one year by coming into Ghana three times in a year to give lectures and training to the staff who is expected to take over the job properly after one year. Each of my visits I will be paid 1million cedis, therefore the total cost of my consultancy for a year will be 3million cedis.
I have made the first visit spent two weeks and consulted for this company during this period a total sum of 1 million cedis was paid into my account in Ghana, Please seniors do you know if this amount is subject to uplift ratio as I was physically present and has a consultancy employment ?

My friend ,

First of all you have to prove that you are going for visit and this will be a difficult part . The best way was to credit your salary here and give tax . You can not make uplift factor here as there will be huge problem . So you have to see one good lawyer to help you out .

Your case is pretty much complex and imo, you can not apply the uplift ratio. with your current salary , you will not qualify for TIER1 .........

Allot of documentation is needed in your case so the best way is call some immigration lawyer....
Thanks

Ali

donvigeo
BANNED

Re: Please help regarding my earnings !!!

Post by donvigeo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:50 pm

aliq09 wrote:
donvigeo wrote:I am currently on tier 1 PSW and will be converting to tier 1 general by next month. I am currently in a permanent job in UK which has fetches me 20,000 GBP over the last ten months during this period as well I have a contract job with a leading ICT company in Ghana. The terms and condition of these contract job is that I will help to develop their safety department for the next one year by coming into Ghana three times in a year to give lectures and training to the staff who is expected to take over the job properly after one year. Each of my visits I will be paid 1million cedis, therefore the total cost of my consultancy for a year will be 3million cedis.

My friend ,

First of all you have to prove that you are going for visit and this will be a difficult part . The best way was to credit your salary here and give tax . You can not make uplift factor here as there will be huge problem . So you have to see one good lawyer to help you out .

Your case is pretty much complex and imo, you can not apply the uplift ratio. with your current salary , you will not qualify for TIER1 .........

Allot of documentation is needed in your case so the best way is call some immigration lawyer....
Many thanks for your advise aliq. To be candid am not too sure my case is as bad as you have painted it. The only advice you have give so far is that i should see a lawyer... are you a lawyer?? i want to believe this forumn was set up for advice not for lawyers and acct advertising themselves