ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Requirement_REFUSAL!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ukvisas
Newly Registered

English Requirement_REFUSAL!

Post by ukvisas » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:54 am

Hi

I was refused for Tier 1 General, as the ECO awarded 0 points for English.
I have done Bachelor of Arts from Delhi Universiy and had submitted Original Degree.
My Subjects were Maths / Economics
In the appendix form I selected Maths/economics , where as in the UKBA points calculator I selected Science/Maths as there was no option for Maths/Economics and the nearest option was Science/Maths.
UKBA Points calculator awarded me 10 points automatically

Howevere ECO refused the application , ECO Comments
YOU HAVE CLAIMED 10 POINTS FOR ENGLISH , BUT THE DOCUMENTS THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED DO NOT DEMONSTRATE THAT YOU QAULIFY.

You have submitted a degree certificate from Univeristy of Delhi which states that you have awarded a Bachelor of Arts in 2004, You have stated on you application form that you have studied Maths/Economics. This course does not appear on the points based calculator and you have not provided a certificate or letter from UK Naric.

You are therefore not been awarded any points for English Language and I refuse your application under 245c(d)

I wish to file admin review please advise ASAP

Thanks in advance!

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: English Requirement_REFUSAL!

Post by aliq09 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:49 pm

ukvisas wrote:Hi

I was refused for Tier 1 General, as the ECO awarded 0 points for English.
I have done Bachelor of Arts from Delhi Universiy and had submitted Original Degree.
My Subjects were Maths / Economics
In the appendix form I selected Maths/economics , where as in the UKBA points calculator I selected Science/Maths as there was no option for Maths/Economics and the nearest option was Science/Maths.
UKBA Points calculator awarded me 10 points automatically

Howevere ECO refused the application , ECO Comments
YOU HAVE CLAIMED 10 POINTS FOR ENGLISH , BUT THE DOCUMENTS THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED DO NOT DEMONSTRATE THAT YOU QAULIFY.

You have submitted a degree certificate from Univeristy of Delhi which states that you have awarded a Bachelor of Arts in 2004, You have stated on you application form that you have studied Maths/Economics. This course does not appear on the points based calculator and you have not provided a certificate or letter from UK Naric.

You are therefore not been awarded any points for English Language and I refuse your application under 245c(d)

I wish to file admin review please advise ASAP

Thanks in advance!
What will you say in admin view .. ECO is right >>>>>>>>> In first place you have to make your degree NARIC and give IELTS .man!!!!!!!!!!! i am really sorry
Thanks

Ali