ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

refusal based on non-points sections

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kaps10
Newly Registered

refusal based on non-points sections

Post by kaps10 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:23 am

hi everybody,

I am in the final stages of preparing my HSMP application.I have concetrated hard and hopefully have adequate documents in the point scoring categoties but was just wondering how important are the topics under section 2.

For knowledge of English: Are my school mark sheets showing English as a subject enough?
For arrangements made in UK,is it necessary to have a letter from someone in Uk or do i need to show adequate funds and an expenditure plan for 6 months?
From what I undersatand all accomodation and expense related issuee are dealt with at the EC stage or is it required with the initial aplication also?

Just wanted to know if there have been any refusals based on these categories even when points scored are more than 65?