ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

ILR Query

Post by kiranchinnu » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:56 am

Dear all,

I am due to get ILR in 2012 and I am IT contractor. I am on Tier1 General at the moment.

I have been offered a IT contract which is outisde of EU which is for 6months intial and then might get extended ,
My question is does that effect my ILR Application?
I am assuming that payments will done to my ltd company and then i will pay NI and Tax for the said period.

Shall I accpet the offer or not???

thanks in advance.

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:15 am

59 views no answer??? guru's pls comment.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:50 am

I think I have found the answer. Absences for the duration of 3 months or more, and total absences amounting to 6 months in total= straight refusal.
Also please note that this doesnt mean that absences of shorter than above periods wont matter. Please read this document carefully http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... iew=Binary