ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teir 1 General Visa Administrative Review - Cover Letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gv1kram
Newly Registered

Teir 1 General Visa Administrative Review - Cover Letter

Post by gv1kram » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:18 am

Hello All,

I am applying for Administrative Review for my Visa. Please share the cover letter format for Administrative Review.

Also as per the refusal letter, I need to apply for admin review within 28 days. This 28 days is starting from the day I have received the refusal notice or from the date of refusal? Please confirm.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Teir 1 General Visa Administrative Review - Cover Letter

Post by aliq09 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:20 am

gv1kram wrote:Hello All,

I am applying for Administrative Review for my Visa. Please share the cover letter format for Administrative Review.

Also as per the refusal letter, I need to apply for admin review within 28 days. This 28 days is starting from the day I have received the refusal notice or from the date of refusal? Please confirm.

Hi ,

From the date of refusal letter ... i am sorry but what was the reason of rejection ?
Thanks

Ali

gv1kram
Newly Registered

what was the reason of rejection ?

Post by gv1kram » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:42 am

During the verification of my salary slips, they got a negative feedback.

Now I am submitting attested copies of below docs,
salary slips, bank statement, form 16, YTD statement, a letter from HR on letter head stating my salary details.

However in the letter i could see below,

" You must sent this to us within 28 days receipt if this notice. Please not that any review requests more than 28 days after the date you receive the decision, will not normally be accepted."

in another form it is like below,

"you can send this form within 28 days from the date you were served the decision to refuse your entry clearance application."

Also please confirm whether it is 28 working days or its including weekends.

*FC*
Member of Standing

Re: what was the reason of rejection ?

Post by *FC* » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:01 am

gv1kram wrote:During the verification of my salary slips, they got a negative feedback.
Negative feedback from Employer?! :?: