ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

APPLICATION NUMBER COULD NOT BE VALIDATED??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

flawless
Newly Registered

APPLICATION NUMBER COULD NOT BE VALIDATED??

Post by flawless » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 pm

I made my visa application in April 2010, i completed my interview and i was told that i will be contacted by phone. 5 weeks on and i haven't heard anything yet! I logged onto my application online under ''Existing Applications'' and i keep getting this message:

The Application Security details you entered could not be validated. You may try again ensuring the information you enter is correct.

When i tried it a couple of days ago, it logged on and i could view my application! What should i do?

Ps. I made sure that i entered all the details correctly.

ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED!

flawless
Newly Registered

Post by flawless » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 pm

Can someone please reply, i am really worried that my application is not recognised online anymore...

jdhuphar

Post by jdhuphar » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:41 pm

all you can do is contact the office where you submitted the application and get them to check.
Application submitted - 13/04/10
Under process at BHC - New Delhi - 19/04/10
Medical Envelope inTransit - 25/06/10
Medical Envelope Collected on - 28/06/10
Visa App Under Process At BHC - 07/07/10
Visa received - 08/07/10