ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SUCCESS- TWES(1 year)+ B&C WP(2 years) + Tier 1(2yea

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kanaparthyprasad
Newly Registered

ILR SUCCESS- TWES(1 year)+ B&C WP(2 years) + Tier 1(2yea

Post by kanaparthyprasad » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:16 pm

I have successfully obtained my ILR(premium appointment,liverpool) on the above combination on completeion of five years.
TWES(1 year)+ B&C WP(2 years) + Tier 1(2years)

no questions asked

submitted the following: All leave to remain letters for Twes, b&C WP , tier 1
last 2 years business accounts
6 months current and savings account statement.
last 2 self assessment returns and statements from HMRC

I have had doubts as to if TWES is counted towards the qualifying period and my understanding is that TWES was kind of work permit just like Business and Commercial permits being a king of work permit.

Sky_High
Member of Standing

Post by Sky_High » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Are you sure that you was on TWES not on Workpermit? Did you mention word TWES to case worker?

kanaparthyprasad
Newly Registered

Post by kanaparthyprasad » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Sky_High wrote:Are you sure that you was on TWES not on Workpermit? Did you mention word TWES to case worker?
I am sure I was on Twes as my wp clearly says twes. No at no point was i asked any questions.

But a lady screened and checked work permits globe system to ensure my eligibiltity. I would have thought it would have showed that one of my permits was twes

Saf
Newly Registered

TWES

Post by Saf » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Hi Dear

I am also planning to apply for ILR, I was on TWES for 2 years and then HSMP 4 year. IS it possible to speak to you?

Plz let me know.

Thanks

Saf