ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Success WP+HSMP+Tier#1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shs213

ILR Success WP+HSMP+Tier#1

Post by shs213 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:56 am

Hi All, it’s my turn to share the good news…

Applied through a solicitor because I got a good deal, PM me if people want the contacts :-)

Document provided,

4 X P60
Bank statements for the first 12 months as I didn’t have the P60 or payslips
Last 6 months payslips
Last 6 months bank statements
Employer letter
Life in the UK test results
Disclosed CD10 driving offences

That’s about it.

As usual, a big thank you to everyone in this forum!

The next steps, I know I have to be in the UK for 12 months before applying for naturalisation.

What are the other things I need to worry about – like absent in the UK?

winber

Post by winber » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 pm

Congratulations!!

Very interesting, I'll be applying under the same basis in a few weeks (WP+HSMP+Tier1). It seems like the ILR application is on the whole easier to prepare for than HSMP or Tier 1.

Regarding naturalisation the absence allowance is far more generous than ILR (as far as I can tell).

wphsmpteir1

Post by wphsmpteir1 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:45 pm

Hey Congrats... that's good news... u can take it easy from now. As for what I have heard keep your P60s safe for citizenship...

I have to apply in six months time, and I am in similar situation two missing P60 and one missing pay slip (wasn't working then)...

Would like to know how long did the whole process took, from solicitor receiving docs?

shs213

Post by shs213 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:53 am

wphsmpteir1 wrote:Hey Congrats... that's good news... u can take it easy from now. As for what I have heard keep your P60s safe for citizenship...

I have to apply in six months time, and I am in similar situation two missing P60 and one missing pay slip (wasn't working then)...

Would like to know how long did the whole process took, from solicitor receiving docs?
Same day application, the solicitors usually have weekly slots booked with PEOs - so you can get a date pretty quickly after you complete your qualifying period...