ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do we need council tax bills and utility bills for dependent

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

random.thoughts
India

Do we need council tax bills and utility bills for dependent

Post by random.thoughts » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Hi,
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... ependants/

I would like to know how critical is it to get council tax bills and utility bills for dependent visa. Getting married in August 2010 and I am planning to take an independent house in July 2010.

So in this case I will only have a tenancy agreement and no council tax bills or utility bills.

Can someone tell me if tenancy agreement is going to be sufficient or should I take a house a little bit earlier and arrange for other bills ?

puneetdwd

same situation

Post by puneetdwd » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:03 pm

Even I want to bring my wife on dependent visa.. I have got Tenancy agreement bt no bills..
I think it would suffice to prove that you have accomodation available for the depadent arriving in UK.
However wait for seniors to respond.
P

jcisco

Post by jcisco » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:12 pm

My wife recently got the dependant visa. She didn't submit council tax bill or any utility bill. She only submitted copy of tenancy agreement and a letter from estate agent saying the property is good enough for two of us.