ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thanks a lot

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lavishpatel
Newly Registered

Thanks a lot

Post by lavishpatel » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:46 pm

I am happy to inform you that recently I have granted with ILR. I am great full to all the members who have provided me valid information.

My success story:

I was on work permit for the last 4 years 11months. I was running out of visa this month and my qualifying period (28 days before your five years) was falling on the same day circa. That was so tight hence I approached a reputed solicitor in London and she was so helpful, however I had to bear extra £750 (solicitor fee) on top of the home office fee £1557 (premium fee for me + three dependents). The bottom of the line is me and my family are much relieved now as we got ILR on same day.

I would like to appreciate all the members who have replied my queries right in time which allowed me to take the decision well in time.

My gratitude towards the immigratiotforum.com:

I would like to complement the moderator of this site as this site is become a kind of encyclopaedia for the immigrants. I would like to refer this site to all those who are in need of genuine advise in relation to their immigration queries.

My further query:

Now my solicitor advises me to go for child benefits, council tax benefits and tax credits.
1. I am requesting you to advise me when I could be apply for this benefits.
2. If I am applying for the benefits are they going to affect my future prospects in relation to Naturalisation.

Regards

Africankid
Newly Registered

THANKS A LOT

Post by Africankid » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:21 pm

Which PEO did you go to.What documents did they request

thanks

hameleon
Newly Registered

Re: Thanks a lot

Post by hameleon » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:52 pm

lavishpatel wrote:I am happy to inform you that recently I have granted with ILR. I am great full to all the members who have provided me valid information.

My success story:

I was on work permit for the last 4 years 11months. I was running out of visa this month and my qualifying period (28 days before your five years) was falling on the same day circa. That was so tight hence I approached a reputed solicitor in London and she was so helpful, however I had to bear extra £750 (solicitor fee) on top of the home office fee £1557 (premium fee for me + three dependents). The bottom of the line is me and my family are much relieved now as we got ILR on same day.

I would like to appreciate all the members who have replied my queries right in time which allowed me to take the decision well in time.

I would like to complement the moderator of this site as this site is become a kind of encyclopaedia for the immigrants. I would like to refer this site to all those who are in need of genuine advise in relation to their immigration queries.

My further query:

Now my solicitor advises me to go for child benefits, council tax benefits and tax credits.
2. If I am applying for the benefits are they going to affect my future prospects in relation to Naturalisation.

Regards
Congratulation!!! Can you write what documents they ask please?

mochyn
Diamond Member

Re: Thanks a lot

Post by mochyn » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:25 pm

lavishpatel wrote:I am happy to inform you that recently I have granted with ILR. I am great full to all the members who have provided me valid information.

My success story:

My further query:

Regards
1 You can apply as soon as the ILR appears in your passport as this gives you the right to benefits.

2 Your entitlement to benefits will not affect your path to citizenship