ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous visa rejection reasons

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

random.thoughts
India

Previous visa rejection reasons

Post by random.thoughts » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:19 pm

My dear friends,
I am going to apply a dependent visa for my wife. She has been working for sometime now and she was rejected a B1 visa once for the US, because the client letter was not okay or some such thing.

In UK visa application form, they have asked about previous rejections. So I would like to know your opinions on what would be a good "reason" to write in the UK application form so that it is not very damaging.

Is that something some of you can help, please?

adityak77
Member of Standing

Post by adityak77 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:19 am

its better to mention about previous Visa ( and valid visas) held in passport.

AND

Its imp to mention any previous rejection cases of whichever country.

rohitktm

Post by rohitktm » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:04 am

Just mention whatever it was so the visa office feels you are genuine and not misleading in any way. In my case, my canadian visitor visa was rejected 2 times. When I was applying my initial Tier 1 visa, I didn't hide anything. I clearly mentioned that "Visa officer of Canadian Embassy was not convinced that I will return home country after temporary visit to Canada". I got visa with any problem.