ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

student yellow card

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

x
Newly Registered

student yellow card

Post by x » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:54 pm

hi,

I am a romanian student in the uk. I want to apply for the student yellow card. however, it takes a week for my bank to send me the bank statement and i need the yellow card as soon as possible. can someone tell me if there is any problem if i declare a friend is supporting me and i send his bank statement? also, how should the letter in which he acknowledges he supports me look like? Is there a fixed form?

I would be really grateful if you could answer these for me.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: student yellow card

Post by Wanderer » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:52 pm

x wrote:hi,

I am a romanian student in the uk. I want to apply for the student yellow card. however, it takes a week for my bank to send me the bank statement and i need the yellow card as soon as possible. can someone tell me if there is any problem if i declare a friend is supporting me and i send his bank statement? also, how should the letter in which he acknowledges he supports me look like? Is there a fixed form?

I would be really grateful if you could answer these for me.
Is it the truth?
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....