ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child born in uk applying separately for dependant visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rashed
Newly Registered

Child born in uk applying separately for dependant visa

Post by rashed » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:10 pm

I'm currently staying in the UK as a tire 4 (general) student) category.
In October 2009 I have extended visa along with my dependant wife and home office had granted a leave to remain until 31/01/2013. I am still on the same course and same college under which my current leave to remain has granted. In January 2010 my wife gave birth of my child here in UK. I rang home office enquiry and been told that I need to use PBS dependent form for the new born’s visa and the fees would be £475.
I assume some part of the form are not applicable for new born baby such as immigration history, previous travel information, personal history. My college never had this kind of case before and they don’t have a proper letter format, I have been advised to submit semester enrolment letter which says that duration of my current semester ending september 2010. Also the baby has got only 1 year duration passport because London Bangladesh High comission only issuing new passport with the duration just one year due to the digital passport transformation in 2011.
In regards to maintenance fund how much money do i need to show for myself my wife and the baby? My course ends in September 2012 but i been given visa until January 2013 . In the from Section 4 if u can guide me on question k5,k6 also can i sign on behalf of the child in section 5?

Please advice me the right direction if any one knows
thanks for reading

bya1983

hi

Post by bya1983 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:35 pm

my friend got his baby visa yesterday, he applied as a premium service, on window . his baby was a main applicant and u need to show bank your statment for ur baby, and your uni letter , birth certificate and some other require documents
Never The less

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:27 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.