ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Review of descision

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vivek123
Newly Registered

Review of descision

Post by vivek123 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:22 am

Hi All,
i applied for HSMP in September and got a refusal letter last week. The points awarded are the way i had expected in all the areas except Work Experience. I feel that i had given sufficient documentation for the same. So, i would like to have a review of the descision.

My question is :
1. Should i send a new filled application for this?
2. Do I need to send all the documents again?
3. Do they acknowledge the receipt fo the documents?
4. Typically how long does a review process take?

Thanks, Vivek

lbfrancois

Post by lbfrancois » Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:11 pm

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your refusal. Don't give up!!!

If you believe you provided enough evidence, request a review. You don't need to send a new application for that. Only send a new application if you want to send additional docs.

Just fill out the Review Request Form and add a cover letter stating the reasons you are asking for a review, no need to send your docs again. You can scan the form and the cover letter and send both by e-mail, fax or send it by regular mail.

Hope you are sucessfull next time.

Lu.

vivek123
Newly Registered

Post by vivek123 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:12 am

Thanks Lu - A lot of the wishes.
Yep, i'm all decided to send it for the review. Will do it probably today. Will keep all of you posted on the outcome of the review.

Vivek.