ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to re appeal?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mailmefren
Newly Registered

How to re appeal?

Post by mailmefren » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 am

I am student of Tier 4 visa studying in London School of Science and Technology. My wife have applied for dependent of mine. But the UKBA has rejected the visa. They gave the reason my college license has been revoked by UKBA. In fact my college name listed in A rated with trusted in UKBA website. I went to college and ask about this issue they told me that the license of their college has been never revoked. Somebody told me i can re appeal for this but i dont have idea about this topic. could anybody help me out?

The matter of the decision letter is as following@
"Your have applied for entry clearance as the dependent of XXXXX, who was granted a T4 visa to study in London School of science and Technology from 20.10.09 to 2.02.10. However the licence of the college has been revoked by UKBA. There is no evidence contained within your application to demonstrate that your spouse is studying at licensed by UKBA. Your have not demonstrated that your spouse has valid leave to enter as T4 student. "

potterbond007
Member of Standing

Post by potterbond007 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:52 am

Along with the refusal letter, it would be mentioned if you could file an appeal and the date before which you should file it.. After that date, you would have to file a new application..