ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent - VAF10 question

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BMUK
Newly Registered

Tier 1 dependent - VAF10 question

Post by BMUK » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:35 pm

Hi,

I am currently on Tier 1 and my partner is applying to become my dependent on VAF10.

Throughout the form they provide little space write your reply to some of the answers.

For example "Have you travelled to the UK in the last 10 years?". She is currently in the UK, and is returning to her home country to apply. She has been in the UK for a few years now, and so has travelled in an out several times. Same thing for the "Have you been granted a visa for the UK in the last 10 years?" question. She was on a student visa which was renewed multiple times.

At the start of the form it says "If you run out of space please use Part 8 -Additional Information". There's also little space there.

We are applying for an Unmarried Partner visa so will have to provide a lot of supporting documents etc. Will they complain, or have reason to reject the application if we simply write "PLEASE SEE COVER LETTER" in each of these spaces where there is insufficient space and provide the details on the cover letter?

Thanks!