ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

GP Letter format

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vishme
Newly Registered

GP Letter format

Post by vishme » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:22 am

Hello friends,

I have been granted ILR few months ago and i am eligible for Naturalization next year. I had a severe back pain few months ago, my GP referred me to a private physiotherapist as it takes several months to get appointment with a NHS physio and i got cured after few weeks. I started experiencing the pain again for the past few weeks and i saw the GP yesterday, he advised me to see the physio again to get cured before the pain becomes sever and i have to wait for atleast 2 months to get NHS physio appointment. I told him that i can go to my home country as it is more convenient and affordable and he is ok to provide me a letter mentioning my current health situation and advice to go to my home country to get cured. My questions:

1) I understand i cannot be away from UK for more than 90 days in the last year before applying for naturalization. If i had to stay in my country for more than 90 days can i use the GP letter and claim under compassionate grounds?

2) Can somebody provide me the letter content that would help me in obtaining naturalization

thanks

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:44 pm

I am sure your GP has been to school and would know how to write such a letter.

vishme
Newly Registered

Post by vishme » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:16 am

Hi Seniors/Experts,
Can you please help answer my questions?

thanks

PS: I wasnt expecting sarcastic replies to answer my query. I feel that some people in this forum need to see their GP to over come their metnal illness.

mrlookforward
BANNED

Post by mrlookforward » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:33 pm

Yes I agree that some people need to see their GP's, because they are paranoid that GP's are not capable enough to write simple letters. :lol: