ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary in both UK and India during 12 month period

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hacky
Newly Registered

Salary in both UK and India during 12 month period

Post by hacky » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:43 am

I am appearing in person in July.I will be showing salary from July 2009 to June 2010. I have few queries(highlighted in red)

1. July 2009 - March 2010: Indian salary slips signed and stamped(with letter from employer with details)+Bank statement(signed and stamped)+ Letter from bank on bank letterhead stating I have a salary account (Is anything else required?)

2. April 2010 - June 2010 - UK salary slips(signed and stamped) + Uk Bank statement(post). Do I need a letter from bank similar to India?
For Apr-Jun 2010, I also get Indian salary slips(separate from UK) for this period. I know I cant use the uplift ratio but how should I show them. What is the currency rate I must use to convert them.
Also I have enough points even without showing the Indian component. Is it ok if i dont show them.

Thanks

[iD]

Re: Salary in both UK and India during 12 month period

Post by [iD] » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:27 am

hacky wrote:I am appearing in person in July.I will be showing salary from July 2009 to June 2010. I have few queries(highlighted in red)

1. July 2009 - March 2010: Indian salary slips signed and stamped(with letter from employer with details)+Bank statement(signed and stamped)+ Letter from bank on bank letterhead stating I have a salary account (Is anything else required?)

Way too many documents. they asked for two proof of earnings from different sources, payslips and bank statements would do. Too many documents confuse the caseworker so try to keep it simple and give them what they asked.

2. April 2010 - June 2010 - UK salary slips(signed and stamped) + Uk Bank statement(post). Do I need a letter from bank similar to India?
again see the answer 1

For Apr-Jun 2010, I also get Indian salary slips(separate from UK) for this period. I know I cant use the uplift ratio but how should I show them. What is the currency rate I must use to convert them.
Read Tier 1 (General) Policy Guidance page 24 of 48

Also I have enough points even without showing the Indian component. Is it ok if i dont show them.
Yes It's ok not to show them.

Thanks
Goodluck.

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Salary in both UK and India during 12 month period

Post by aliq09 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:41 am

hacky wrote:I am appearing in person in July.I will be showing salary from July 2009 to June 2010. I have few queries(highlighted in red)

Thanks

Hi ,

Wish you good luck and kindly prepare your case simple as possible . If you confuse them , they will put your case on hold so try to make it simple!!!!!!!!!!!! ....

Your are shifting from TIER2 to TIER1 ???? .. do you have any specific reason for that change .. plus just 3 months you are here and now you wish to go to TIER1 .. my friend .. if asked prepare all these questions i have narrated here ..............

Good luck!!!!!!
Thanks

Ali