ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant visa Main App in UK, Dependant in India

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

onlyuk

Dependant visa Main App in UK, Dependant in India

Post by onlyuk » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:39 am

HI Guys, I am recently going to join a job in UK. Now planning for my wife's dependant visa to apply from India.
Here is the documents i am preparing for My Wife's visa.
Please validate my document list and answer my questions as well below.

Main Docs :
1) Dependent Application - VAF 10 Form duly filled and signed.
2) Passport of dependant
3) Photographs of dependant

RelationShip Docs

4) Marriage Certificate as Relationship Evidence
5) Marriage invitatio card
6) Marriage Photos
7) Sponser letter from Main applicant

Funds :
8) Last 3 Months Bank statements from Indian Bank ( Same as main applicant)
9) Maintenance Fund balance certificate from bank shwoing GBP 2400 + 1600 = 4400 GBP Changed in INR
10) Copies of My first,last and VISA pages of Main Applicant's passport
11) Offer Letter from Company of UK
12) Tenancy agreement

Please let me know if i am missing anything or anything which is good to have in above list. Any Suggestion ?

My Questions :

1) I got my wife's mainden name changed in passport. So i have her old and new passport now. So should i be
submitting both the passport to apply ?
2) I am going to use same indian bank account which i used for me. I am going to show GBP 2400 + 1600 = 4400.
So this should be fine, right ?
3) Do i need the UK Notary done for Main Applicant's passport pages.
4) I am just going to join a UK company and don't want to wait for one more month for Salary slip because of this immigration cap thing. So if i am not providing my UK job salary slip. So will that be a problem ? I am providing the original Offer letter from UK company.

Guys please let me know your responses ASAP. Thanks in advance guys. You guys rock !!!

regards
onlyuk

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: Dependant visa Main App in UK, Dependant in India

Post by aliq09 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:44 am

onlyuk wrote:HI Guys, I am recently going to join a job in UK. Now planning for my wife's dependant visa to apply from India.

Main Docs :
2) Passport of dependant

RelationShip Docs

5) Marriage invitatio card
6) Marriage Photos
7) Sponser letter from Main applicant

Funds :
8) Last 3 Months Bank statements from Indian Bank ( Same as main applicant)
9) Maintenance Fund balance certificate from bank shwoing GBP 2400 + 1600 = 4400 GBP Changed in INR
10) Copies of My first,last and VISA pages of Main Applicant's passport
11) Offer Letter from Company of UK
12) Tenancy agreement

Please let me know if i am missing anything or anything which is good to have in above list. Any Suggestion ?

My Questions :

1) I got my wife's mainden name changed in passport. So i have her old and new passport now. So should i be
submitting both the passport to apply ?
2) I am going to use same indian bank account which i used for me. I am going to show GBP 2400 + 1600 = 4400.
4) I am just going to join a UK company and don't want to wait for one more month for Salary slip because of this immigration cap thing. So if i am not providing my UK job salary slip. So will that be a problem ? I am providing the original Offer letter from UK company.

Guys please let me know your responses ASAP. Thanks in advance guys. You guys rock !!!

regards
onlyuk

Hi ,

The best solution is go for some immigration lawyer and ask your case clearly from him . If you do a little bit mistake , your wife visa will be rejected . Please note that a CAP is coming for immigration and it will effect dependent also . So be careful ...

*** Good luck***
Thanks

Ali

onlyuk

Post by onlyuk » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks Ali for your response.

I was like my case is kinda clear and strong as not much complications here that's why wanted to get the guidance from senior members here.

The option of lawyer is always open. Also we'll be more clear tomorrow whether dependant will come in cap or not.

Please can I have more responses guys.

[iD]

Re: Dependant visa Main App in UK, Dependant in India

Post by [iD] » Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:55 am

onlyuk wrote:HI Guys, I am recently going to join a job in UK. Now planning for my wife's dependant visa to apply from India.

Main Docs :
2) Passport of dependant

RelationShip Docs

5) Marriage invitatio card (helps)
6) Marriage Photos (helps)
7) Sponser letter from Main applicant (not necessary)

Funds :
8) Last 3 Months Bank statements from Indian Bank ( Same as main applicant) (good)
9) Maintenance Fund balance certificate from bank shwoing GBP 2400 + 1600 = 4400 GBP Changed in INR (good)
10) Copies of My first,last and VISA pages of Main Applicant's passport (good)
11) Offer Letter from Company of UK (not necessary)
12) Tenancy agreement (not necessary)

My Questions :

1) I got my wife's mainden name changed in passport. So i have her old and new passport now. So should i be submitting both the passport to apply ?
Yes and mention that in a cover letter

Yes, that's fine

Not necessary

Even offer letter is not necessary, you're fine without salary slips

regards
onlyuk
Note: I assumed you have Tier1 visa
Goodluck.

onlyuk

Post by onlyuk » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:06 am

Thanks mate for your time and reply. Yeah i have tier1 visa and m currently in UK.
Also now we know that dependants are not under the immigration cap limit at least for now. We never know for future.

So i believe as of now for dependant visa, we don't need to take any extra care because of this immigration cap chapter.

Hope you guys agree or am i overlooking something here ?