ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Final settlement accepted as past earnings?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shininaga
Newly Registered

Final settlement accepted as past earnings?

Post by shininaga » Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:45 am

Hi,
I resigned my old company in Dec-2009, and now trying to apply for tier1 somewhere around Jul 2010. While trying to show the past earnings from May-09 to Jun-09, is it ok to include the final settlement amoutn that i received from the employer? The settlement is sent to me in the company letterhead with formal signature and amount sepcifed. Please help me out int his friends and it would be very useful to earn the points under this section!!

shininaga
Newly Registered

Post by shininaga » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:50 pm

i forgot to add, that my final settlement letter includes my gratuity and leave encashment too. Please advice what i should do.

Added complication is - i am resigning from my current employer too, as i am getting married and joining my husband(but not as dependent). Per this company's policies, my two month's salary would be held. If final settlement (gratuity and stuff) are accepted, my earnings would be sufficient!! seniors please advice