ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your opinion requested?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adnanmanzoor

Your opinion requested?

Post by adnanmanzoor » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:53 am

Dear Seniors,
Thank God that I will be applying on 12th of July and has just escaped changes that have potentially disqualify me from obtaining TI. However, before applying I require some honest and critical opinion from all the seniors here .

1) I deposited the maintenance funds on 12th April 2010 so my 90 days will be completed on 10th July. I am assuming that both days will be inclusive in this statement? I am planning to obtain my statement on 12th July just to ensure that days are complete? M I on the right track?

2) I am claiming my earnings points from 1st July 2009 to 30th June 2010. However, my June Salary has been paid on 26th so shall I wait till 2nd July (1st July is Bank Holiday) to collect my personal bank statement proving my earnings?

3) I have been paid allowances and bonuses however, tax against these bonuses and allowances was subsequently deducted from salary. Will that be OK?

4) I have been paid 2 achievement awards during the tax year amounting to more than PKR 300,000/- against which I have paid the tax. I have the Achievement award letter signed by President of My Bank. I am including this amount into my earnings. will that count? These awards were related to my professional work

5) here is the specimen of my employer's letter.. (all earnings reported are true). I need your opinion regarding the text and if further refinement is required:

To Whom It May Concern

This is to confirm that Mr. Adnan Manzoor is currently employed by xxxxxxxxx as a full time and permanent employee. He has been employed since September 2004 as a Management Trainee Officer.

His current annual earnings paid by the Bank during the period of July 2009 to June 2010 are:
xxxxxx

Please note that the tax deductions against Allowances and Bonuses are made from the monthly salary except achievement award which was paid after deducting the tax at source.

Should you require any further information please feel free to contact this office on .

Yours faithfully
For and on behalf Of xxxxxxxxx

<Person Name e.g. HR/Account Mgr>

Can someone share his email so that I can forward scanned copies of my case to obtain final opinion before submission?

God Bless you All
Adnan

adnanmanzoor

Post by adnanmanzoor » Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:53 am

I am waiting for your opinion seniors
Adnan

ashvar123

Post by ashvar123 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Looks like your acheivement award is not recorded in your payslip, so I suspect - this may not considered for your previous earning, however let us wait for senior members to comment on this.. rest all are fine..

[iD]

Re: Your opinion requested?

Post by [iD] » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:35 am

adnanmanzoor wrote:Dear Seniors,
Thank God that I will be applying on 12th of July and has just escaped changes that have potentially disqualify me from obtaining TI. However, before applying I require some honest and critical opinion from all the seniors here .

1) I deposited the maintenance funds on 12th April 2010 so my 90 days will be completed on 10th July. I am assuming that both days will be inclusive in this statement? I am planning to obtain my statement on 12th July just to ensure that days are complete? M I on the right track?
Yes, you're fine

2) I am claiming my earnings points from 1st July 2009 to 30th June 2010. However, my June Salary has been paid on 26th so shall I wait till 2nd July (1st July is Bank Holiday) to collect my personal bank statement proving my earnings?
It doesn't matter when you were paid, as long as it's in your bank statement (and within 12 months you're claiming) you're good.

3) I have been paid allowances and bonuses however, tax against these bonuses and allowances was subsequently deducted from salary. Will that be OK?
Any taxable income is OK as long as your payslip shows that you have paid tax on them i-e they're included in gross salary.

4) I have been paid 2 achievement awards during the tax year amounting to more than PKR 300,000/- against which I have paid the tax. I have the Achievement award letter signed by President of My Bank. I am including this amount into my earnings. will that count? These awards were related to my professional work
Yes you can

5) here is the specimen of my employer's letter.. (all earnings reported are true). I need your opinion regarding the text and if further refinement is required:

To Whom It May Concern

This is to confirm that Mr. Adnan Manzoor is currently employed by xxxxxxxxx as a full time and permanent employee. He has been employed since September 2004 as a Management Trainee Officer.

His current annual earnings paid by the Bank during the period of July 2009 to June 2010 are:
xxxxxx

Please note that the tax deductions against Allowances and Bonuses are made from the monthly salary except achievement award which was paid after deducting the tax at source.
Is this letter saying you didn't pay tax on your achievement award? Because it looks as if your achievement award was paid after tax. If that's the case then you can not use achievement award.

Should you require any further information please feel free to contact this office on .

Yours faithfully
For and on behalf Of xxxxxxxxx

<Person Name e.g. HR/Account Mgr>
Letter does not have to mention every little details. look below for an example (your letter should show PKRs since you're applying from Pakistan).

Can someone share his email so that I can forward scanned copies of my case to obtain final opinion before submission?

God Bless you All
Goodluck.